Effective Date: 18th May 2023
By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not access or use the Website.
Use of the Website
- The content on the Website is for general information purposes as provided by the registered organization and may change based on the registered entities decision .
- You are solely responsible for any actions you take based on the information provided on the Website .
- The Website and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by Analytus Pvt. Ltd and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works, display, or perform any portion of the Website without our prior written consent.
- In order to access certain features of the Website, you may be required to create a user account. You agree to provide accurate, complete, and up-to-date information during the registration process.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and for any activities or actions that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
- As an organization we do not share your details with any third party .
- You agree not to engage in any of the following activities:
- Violating any applicable laws or regulations.
- Accessing or using the Website for any unlawful purpose.
- Posting or transmitting any content that is defamatory, abusive, obscene, offensive, or otherwise objectionable.
- Uploading or distributing any viruses, malware, or other harmful software.
- Interfering with the proper functioning of the Website or attempting to bypass any security measures.
- You understand that reviews given on your business profile is that of your direct/indirect customer and the organization will not make any edits /deletion of the same .
- In case of any profanity or abuse or unparliamentary wording used in the review , organization will delete the review and warn/block the user.
- We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Website for violating any of the prohibited activities.
Third-Party Websites and Content
- The Website may contain links to third-party websites or resources. We are not responsible for the availability or accuracy of such external sites or resources.
- We do not endorse and are not responsible for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such third-party sites or resources.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- The Website is provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis without any warranties, expressed or implied.
- We do not warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Though we do necessary checks to ensure that website is uninterrupted ,error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall Analytus Pvt. Ltd be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India/Karnataka , without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Changes to the Terms
- We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time. The updated Terms will be posted on the Website with the revised “Last Updated” date.
- By continuing to use the Website after the changes, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com .